Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Idiot in Moxy truck between Clane and Barberstown this morning.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

This could go on all day and night, and I really don't have anymore time to argue. I have some of my points across, and have heard some.

Also, is Frappachino nice?

Well, if you don't want an argument, then just don't go around making completely unfounded comments like that about other drivers.

Fair enough if you were stuck behind a tool who didn't pull in, but to say that most Moxy's are driving around, unsafe, untaxed, uninsured and by unlicenced drivers is just pure pub talk. And that's what really got up my wick.

P.S.

On the Frappachino....

Here's a recepie I googled....

8-10 Frozen Coffee Cubes (use left over coffee and freeze overnight in ice cube trays)

4 T. Hershey chocolate powder (sweetened)

2 oz. half and half

2 shots of espresso or coffee

Blend until consistency of a thick milkshake.

Serve with real whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate powder.

Doesn't sound very nice really

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

Its tasty but very heavy! Like drinking oil but i think i might have been given a dud based on BnA's ingredients! Still thou, drank alot worse!

Advertisement