Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Removing battery and adaptor

• 07-09-2006 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

I can remove the battery by pulling it out with my nails but it doesn't seem healthy for the gun and it's hard to do! Any proper way to do it? Its a glock 18c AEP TM clone. Battery came uncharged but I stuck it in to see what would happen with it and I got a little juice out of it lol! It's seriously powerful. BB not visible if your shooting something at close range, goes through a hard cardboard bag both sides. Pretty sure it would pierce skin at close range. And that's without battery even half charged using .12g BB. Also, I can't charge it because the plug is different, I can get an adaptor tomorrow or I can take the plug off and wire it to one of our own plugs, but I want to know does that work and is it safe? Thanks for everything.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

there should be a lever on the left hand side of the barrel, pull it towards you and it should push it back out..
    thats on the TM glock 18c anyway

EDIT: heres a pic of it
    glock9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

did you buy it at m4airsoft?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

did you buy it at m4airsoft?

Yeah. Found the thing for the battery yesterday sorry didn't reply sooner.
    Think the gun is broke now though, just won't shoot. Anyone know what could be wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated.

**** well if there that **** i might not order one... could have broke the battery connection...

**** well if there that **** i might not order one... could have broke the battery connection...

It's working again! I dropped the gun by mistake and it's working perfectly now :o ! Hopefully nothing else will go wrong 'cause it's a brilliant gun. So strong and unbelievable ROF. Empties the 30 BB magazine in about 2 seconds. Honestly though, I wouldn't blame it on m4airosft.com, they're a good site with good prices. And they're very helpful when you E-mail them.
    Overall, I'd recommend them.

• Advertisement

Ok kool :) looks like i will order it... how long it take to arrive and any pics of the gun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

you got it on m4 airsoft right? well idon't see an orange tip, does it have one?

It took 15 days to arrive, even though I payed for 10 day delivery. That was the only bad thing. But everything else is fine. It comes with orange tip, but I painted it with matt black spray, and it's easy and now looks very real :rolleyes:
    Brilliant gun, but it is my first so some of the more experienced might not agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

moneyman wrote:
    It's working again! I dropped the gun by mistake and it's working perfectly now :o !
    The "quality" of this gun has me wanting to rush out and buy one (sarc)

Advertisement