Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Internet Café

Options
  • 08-09-2006 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Does anyone know the name of the internet café that is located om George's Quay or Burgh Quay? It is a few minutes away from Tara Street DART Station and a bus stop for city link is right in front of it.

I left some stuff behind me when I was in there last night and can't remember the name of the place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

Stephanos wrote:
    Does anyone know the name of the internet café that is located om George's Quay or Burgh Quay? It is a few minutes away from Tara Street DART Station and a bus stop for city link is right in front of it.

I left some stuff behind me when I was in there last night and can't remember the name of the place.
    I know the exact Cafe but cant think of the name. Its not in the safest area, chances are your stuff could be gone. But its best to go back and check rather than phone because then theyd prob fob you off and keep your stuff. I mean the taxi man nicked my phone before, tried to say I didnt leave it in the car when I already have. Hopefully it will be good news for you though. However be careful in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Stephanos

Thanks for the concern but I left it in the internet café.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

Stephanos wrote:
    Thanks for the concern but I left it in the internet café.
    Guess its gone at this stage, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

is this on the south or northside of the liffy, i'm not familar with the names.

the only cafe i know there is the easynet one with the oranage sign which is on the southside of the liffey.

Advertisement