Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers?

Options
  • 08-09-2006 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering how do we loan a locker for the year? Also how much will it cost? thanks in advance:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

it costs €15 in the eng block but you get €5 back as far as I remember...they don't normally start "selling" them for a couple of weeks though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

You can get them at the Services desk of your "School's" building.You can get one in any building but common sense dictates that you get one in your "School" building.Except of course if you do BBLS then you should get one in Quinn.

By the way do we use the word School instead of Faculty?

Or College?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Eh Colleges for your general area, (arts, science etc..) then school for your subject. Though i think i won't bother with that. :p
    I'll hopefully get a locker on tuesday.

Advertisement