Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 stuff

Options
  • 08-09-2006 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

enclosure..ee8f79b

dsc_0051__illustration.jpg

Nice Big Picture

Video of the first one in the UK, stupid driver though (look at the end), this would be so much safer at overtaking then my 1.1 91 fiesta:D

Evo Magazine Video

I'm still saving up for mine. I'd say give it until this time next year and I'll have got it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Wow, i like that colour

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Wow, i like that colour

I think it is rank.

The car however :cool: :cool: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

There's 4 different colours in the links I posted folks:D ???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Aaarrghh, my horn won't go down...

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

there's much better photos out there...

mur64055smalljz7.jpg
    mur64056smalltv5.jpg
    mur64060smallza8.jpg
    mur64091smallaa8.jpg
    mur64093smallzl8.jpg
    mur64096smalliz6.jpg
    mur64097smalleq7.jpg

mur64076smallsy9.jpg
    mur64078smallcr4.jpg
    mur64083smallqo9.jpg
    mur64092smallbh8.jpg
    mur64094smallzn1.jpg
    mur64095smallep6.jpg
    I have all these pics in high res too

I'm going to buy the colour in the top two I think when I get it. Them crash stories sound dodgey alright, you can never be sure if it's down to the drivers taking chances and doing things they shouldn't be, or if it is the cars fault as they say.

Hopefully they'll sort out the problems anyway. Keep to the speed limits and it should be alright too.

you plan on winning the lotto cormie? lol

I'd deffo go for orange or if they brought out the green/blue from the 40aniversario murci.

yeah we'll see what happens. The only reason I have to wait a year or so is because the initial 300 were sold before I got a chance to get around to writing the cheque. Yeah, the only reason I swear:D

I wonder would a car like this be keyed in our fair city? Would somebody dare rob this car?

• Advertisement

security is too tight to get robbed but I'd say car jackking would be an option. although it's hard to miss so I don't think the robber would get too far.

As for being keyed, deffo - too many haters out there.

wow, 40th anniversary for sale....
    http://www.lamborghini.co.uk/?section=pre_owned_cars&car_id=100&poc_model=Murcielago 40th Anniversary&dealer=1

and I love the roadster too, had a good look around one in Puerto Banus
    http://www.lamborghini.co.uk/?section=pre_owned_cars&car_id=93&poc_model=Murci鬡go Roadster&dealer=0

Oh no, I wasn't talking about me robbing one, tut tut, lol, but somebody robbing my one.

I wonder how much it would cost for a keying aesthetic repair for such an expensive car. I'm sure it would be 10x any other car just because they can:rolleyes:

Do you know if the LP640's are available in soft top (convertable) ? I might for for one of them.

Why am I talking like I'm ACTUALLY going to get one all the time? I think I truly believe one day I'll own one:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

More...

dsc0105sp4.jpg
    dsc0113vn9.jpg
    dscf4028bq5.jpg
    lp64020at20symbolic20043yk4.jpg
    lp6400614dc5.jpg
    dscf4033qa0.jpg
    e2147483648060820060006082jm8.jpg

I want mine in black with no roof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

steve06 wrote:
    security is too tight to get robbed but I'd say car jackking would be an option. although it's hard to miss so I don't think the robber would get too far.

As for being keyed, deffo - too many haters out there.

wow, 40th anniversary for sale....
    http://www.lamborghini.co.uk/?section=pre_owned_cars&car_id=100&poc_model=Murcielago 40th Anniversary&dealer=1

and I love the roadster too, had a good look around one in Puerto Banus
    http://www.lamborghini.co.uk/?section=pre_owned_cars&car_id=93&poc_model=Murci鬡go Roadster&dealer=0

i have seen one of the 40th edition lambos in dublin a while ago.i know someone that was has pics and a video of it.

drdre wrote:
    i have seen one of the 40th edition lambos in dublin a while ago.i know someone that was has pics and a video of it.
    dre, will you try to get the pictures up..?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Nice car...
    can ya get a Towbar fitted to it?? coz I'd need a trailer to hold all the bits that would fall off (be knocked off) driving on the roads round here...sump etc..
    Mind you I'd fit the towbar anyway, just for fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

AJ! wrote:
    dre, will you try to get the pictures up..?
    i will ask my mate but the only thing is getting them from him as im using a nokia 8910i phone.i will try my best.but i seen them and they are origninal as they were taken afew weeks ago outside parkwest autopoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Whatt a car, really good pics, love the first one especially.

Here's one I spotted on a road perpendicular to Leeson street, I turned the corner and there it was, I was in awe, I slowed down in the middle of the road (no other cars around folks, don't worry) and then just had to pull in for a closer look. So beautiful. Apparantly the car is often seen around Rathmines area. I saw it at the start of July. then 5 mins later I saw it drive down through Donnybrook, had I only have stayed another few minutes maybe I could have convinced him to swap cars or AT LEAST give me a spin:D
    copyof07021927qg1.jpg

drdre wrote:
    they were taken afew weeks ago outside parkwest autopoint.
    I thought the Murcielago went to Spain at the end of June? Here's a link to the thread where we were talking about it...

Here's what I saw today

This is the only picture I've ever seen of it...

murcifordgt1pgdy3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=LP640&search=Search
    Few more vids, didnt look at them myself.

ye that 40th is down in Puerto banus now isn't it... That orange Gallardo is usually on Pembroke st. it's owned by the editor of VIP magazine as far as I know...
    p91801802kocc9.jpg

shame about quality of the murci image
    lambo1eo9.jpg

That's a slightly better pic then my phone one:D it's soooo nice to be beside. I must write in to the editor and ask for a spin.

ye, I know someone who recently bought a 360 convertible... If I had the cash I'd have bought a Gallardo now myself.

a lot more videos cropping up on youtube lately. Some French and German test drives and this one. That's the colour I want mine in;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I was at the Circuit Paul Ricard yesterday outside Bandol in the south of France and what did I see? Oh yes, a charcoal grey LP640 parked outside the restaurant. After lunch I watched it being caned, in what looked like a magazine road test. The sound was somethig else - what a car, what a jammy b*stard driving it.

'cptr

Advertisement