Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GPS Phones?

• 08-09-2006 10:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭

I'd appreciate any advice on what phones have sat nav/gps and which are best? Are they comparable in function to your bog standard satnav plug-in systems? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

Are there ANY phones with GPS then??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

HTC P3300, codename Artemis, will be released in the next few weeks. It will have GPS built in and come with the new version of Tomtom. HTC are now releasing their phones under their own brand name. This model will also be released by T-Mobile fairly soon. It's basically the same phone as the HTC Prophet, aka O2 XDA neo, qtek s200, imate jamin, etc. but with GPS and FM radio as extra. I've the Prophet and I can't rate it highly enough, excellent device.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Any s60 Nokia will do it, you can use Route 66 SatNav software, which comes with a bluetooth receiver for about 200 Euro. Not bad value!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you could get this:
    http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,56666,00.html

or any s60 phone as people have said

Advertisement