Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pachelbel's Canon on Guitar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Yep heard this awhile ago, really love it. That said I prefer the version by Funtwo here. He improvises a small bit especially towards the end but I think it sounds better because of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

gizmo wrote:
    Yep heard this awhile ago, really love it. That said I prefer the version by Funtwo here. He improvises a small bit especially towards the end but I think it sounds better because of it.

Dude, its the same video :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Hah, oops. :D In work at the mo and couldnt open the video but when I saw the title I just assumed it was JerryC's original version. He's the guy that actually did the arrangement that so many people on Youtube imitate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

im getting so sick of people posting videos of themselves playing this, i mean yeah its impressive and all and i dont have the resolve to bother learning how to play it, but jaysus lads try doing a different song for once, its like on American Idol or what ever, all the people in the auditions sing the same songs and its so annoying, like bridge over troubled water, i will always love you, and all that crap. Pick something different people!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Yeah....it's good.
    It's no Journey though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement