Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twink - Zip up your Mickey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

No sound here but here's a link to it http://url.ie/20s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

On a sidenote, I entered 'Twink' in youtube to see if somebody had uploaded it..........MAN, I never knew that word had another meaning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

delly wrote:
    On a sidenote, I entered 'Twink' in youtube to see if somebody had uploaded it..........MAN, I never knew that word had another meaning!

course i had to type it in myself after reading that,my eyes they BURN!!! the goggles they do nothing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

gucci wrote:
    course i had to type it in myself after reading that,my eyes they BURN!!! the goggles they do nothing!!

AAArrgghhhh, ffs. I checked it aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

that it the funniest thing i've heard all week.

what a vicious revenge to take though, putting that up on the web.

I also searched for 'twink' on youtube. why are there actual words for all sub-genres of the gay scene ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

Im delighted they uploaded it- I'm glad I had a glimpse of the real Twink.
    What a bitter aul b*tch. If you ask me her husband had a lucky escape.
    There is no excuse for calling any child a bastard, regardless of how upset she was.
    And it's not as if she said it only once....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Thank Christ I have the mp3 hosted on box.net, about 4000 visits today for this, 3500 the day before and the 2000 day before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

years ago she said there was nothing for her in ireland shes off to the uk came back glad to get panto here plus a hubby, ahh well,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭imprezza

Not surprised from what I know of her, hilarious especially the dance version peachypants. No wonder the husband found himself another woman. Psycho Queens, Dublins full of them.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hehe the dance version is brilliant. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

"Everyone's laughing at you" Oh the sweet irony...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

delly wrote:

OH NOE

MY COMPUTER SCREEN IS FULL OF GAYS

but i look forward to hearing the dance version tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

anyone got a transcript of it?
    No sound here in work... boo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

prospect wrote:
    AAArrgghhhh, ffs. I checked it aswell.

me too. DOH ! Damn curiosity got the better of me again !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,420 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Ohy my God that is priceless, I've in fits of laughter for the last 5 mins!!!!!!!!
    Is this gona be realeased into the charts? Would be a sure no. 1.:D

Advertisement