Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New password request

Options
  • 08-09-2006 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I would appreciate it if someone could generate a new password for God Almighty and PM it to me.
    Yes, we are one and the same person. No big surprise really.

I accept that re-regging is a no-no but there is a flaw in the system which prevents the lost password reminder system working for banned users (it links you back to somewhere the banned are not allowed) so I was left with little choice. I suppose I could have chosen to go away but that's not a great choice really.

Yes I know banned users are beneath contempt and all that, but mis-understandings do happen and I believe this banning was one of them.

I would like Almighty God to be able to post in Prison as a first step to appealing to have a site ban lifted.
    If nothing else it will give Ecksor someone new to torture in his dungeon.

By the time this is read I will probably be banned too.
    Such is life, even for the immortal.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement