Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Duck hunting made easy???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Anyone know somewhere that sells RC helicopters. :p

*Vegeta scoots over to the models forum*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Dunno that don't look like a shotgun on that to me.
    More like an M14.

This does though:
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1032624174739440974&q=shotgun
    :)

My brother has an xtremea2

A little more recoil than they are claiming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭.243

from the look of things on that clip he's only probably using 24-26 gram trap cartridges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

That thing doesnt even move when the gun is fired either thats a bertta extrema 2 :rolleyes: or those are blanks

• Advertisement

in fact i have an extremea and it is heavier than the extremea2 and there is less recoil in my opinion

extremea2 is one of the best handling shotguns i have ever used though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FAB24

The Xtrema2 has an 'Optional' Kick-Off system in the stock for the reduced Recoil. I have one and it feels great in the shoulder shooting up to 3.5 inch 89 gramme loads.:)

FAB24 wrote:
    The Xtrema2 has an 'Optional' Kick-Off system in the stock for the reduced Recoil. I have one and it feels great in the shoulder shooting up to 3.5 inch 89 gramme loads.:)

but that's just one of the recoil reducing features isn't it

what does the optional kick off system compose of, how would i know if my brother's gun has it or not

Advertisement