Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

automatically accept wanring in vb6

Options
  • 08-09-2006 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

i'm using the webbrowser control in vb6. the website i'm accessing gives a warning that its accessing a connection that isn't secure. is there any way to automatically accept the warning so i don't have to click it every time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

God, I hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

its for the o2 website. its nothing dodgy. on a side note, i have to accept meteor's certificate every time too. any way around that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

The warning is there for the users benefit and there isn't anyway you can get around it. If there were then the phishers would have a hay day.

this is true. oh well, i suppose i'll have to find another way to do it. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

What exactly are you trying to do? Do you need to display the webpage or are you just get some data off it?

• Advertisement

it was a program for using the free web texts. i used two web browser objects, one to log in and the other to send the text. but it would say it was an unsecure connection every time i tried to send a text. its alright though, i've got another way of doing it
    try it out if you want. its called meteor but does meteor and o2

and take a look in the mobiles forum for the java app that lets you access your free web texts on the phone. texts cost a fraction of a cent

Advertisement