Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mens hairstyle

• 08-09-2006 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi all

I am considering getting a new style hair cut. My hair is very very thick and was thinking of getting a cut like this

I am aware i need to thin it at the top but what do how would i describe it to the barber and what product would i use to keep it like that.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The pictures not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dubplate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

that would look cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

dubplate wrote:
    what product would i use to keep it like that.

What you do is get a good hairgel, apply to your hair, then get a towel and rub your hair with it vigorously. That's how you get that kinda messy look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Do it like the punks. Use a sprayer of coke. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

thats looks great on colin farrell, not sure on a lot of guys though. u have to have the look to go along with it. as long as you have that its cool. i like the shaven head look!

tabatha wrote:
    thats looks great on colin farrell, not sure on a lot of guys though. u have to have the look to go along with it. as long as you have that its cool. i like the shaven head look!
    i have my hair cut like they style shown and i think it is cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i never said it wasn't:p

tabatha wrote:
    i never said it wasn't:p
    never said you did:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dubplate

how did you cut it like its shown. think it will suite my face shape and my hair is mad so may aswell lket it go nuts like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

i'd reccomend the Shock waves Extrovert One night wonder GEL (wax is b****ox) i use it a lot myself and i find it very strong/effective. i usually spike my hair all over and it works pretty well :)

dubplate wrote:
    how did you cut it like its shown. think it will suite my face shape and my hair is mad so may aswell lket it go nuts like that
    get it cut with scissors all around and ask hairdresser to thin it out by cutting short and long bits it will emphasise the spikes

Advertisement