Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belgium

Options
  • 08-09-2006 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Offered a job in Belgium, anybody here live/lived there, opinions in general would be appreciated

cheeers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I didn't like Brussels or Brugges, but Antwerp is a lovely city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Antwerp is indeed an excellent city. I have been there a few times and there is always something new to do and see. Brussels is not too bad though, you meeet people from all over the world there and the city really comes to life after midnight. I always thought that Belgium was a seriously underrated country.
    If you like your beer you will love Belgium i reccomend the cherry beer Krieg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

muletide wrote:
    i reccomend the cherry beer Krieg
    Is this available in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

I think so I saw it about a year ago in that big off licence in Ranelagh - cant think of the name. If I see it anywhere I will post. But it is well worth purchasing a bottle or two any more than that and it gets too sweet

Advertisement