Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

audi rs4

Options
  • 08-09-2006 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

saw one of these in saggart earlier, a serious looking beast.

yes please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Well, that was a waste of a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

legs11 wrote:
    saw one of these in saggart earlier, a serious looking beast.

yes please!

Yes, there is a 06 red one knocking around Limerick too. Apparently there are a few sold in Cork also.

They cost over €100k afaik. The Celtic Tiger lives on.

seeing as audi owns lambo, they basicly threw a detuned lambo engine in their RS4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This threads needs visuals

01.jpg

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

I like the fact it's relatively subtle. I think I'd prefer the estate though. Saloon looks like a rich farmers son's 105bhp TDI fitted with big chav wheels (sold a few acres for an upmarket housing estate)...

Also, pic above not the best colour. Saw it on Top Gear. Sound is awesome & JC had a huge hard on for it, it got a huge thumbs up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

This colour is nicer though imo:

autozoneA4Blu799.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Saw a mint black one in the UK, much more obvious and eye-catching in person than the pics make it look. The picture almost look like the car is too high in the front, the metal doesnt look like that at all.

Also, very wide!

Also, dont think Mike65's image is of a standard RS4 (or at least it using different wheels and has a second grille badge - Abt's?).
    Here is the stock version:
    rs246_norm_AudiRS4B7_030.jpg

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

ronoc wrote:
    seeing as audi owns lambo, they basicly threw a detuned lambo engine in their RS4

Not true I'm afraid. The S6 and S8 have detuned Lambo V10's but the RS4 is the usual 4.2 Audi V8.

Open to correction though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Grange Audi in Deansgrange had (might still have) a Black RS4 in the Showroom. Dealer principle promised to bring it up for a spin but that never materialised.

Sat in it last time I was down in Grange - tell you something, don't buy one if you've got a fat a55 as those are some very figure hugging seats!

Advertisement