Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription Problem

Options
  • 08-09-2006 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

I just subscribed to boards, but nothing has happened. How long does it take for the changes to take effect?

My inbox is still 500, I dont have access to any of the subscriber-only areas and and I dont have any groups other than Bloggers in my Group Memberships.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It should be immediate, you don't appear to be a subscriber on your permissions. How did you subscribe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

I clicked Paid Subscriptions from the UserCP.
    I selected 1 Year (50Eur) and clicked Order
    I then clicked order with paypal and was taken to the paypal website.

I followed the instructions, entered my credit card details and setup the paypal a/c. Paypal confirmed the subscription was active and the payment went through. There was a button to "access" the subscription which linked to boards.ie. That timed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Slainte Dan for sorting this for me :D (you can close this thread now guys)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Cool, ignore my last pm to you.

Advertisement