Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BenQ-Siemens EF81

• 08-09-2006 11:53pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So a dude walks into my shop yesterday looking for a 3 sim card and waves his sim free phone at me, which just so happens to be a BenQ-Siemens EF81. And it's absolutely gorgeous, i meant to log on yesterday and rant about it but anyway.

Very very very pretty phone, nice features, but for some god forsaken reason teh irish market isnt' terribly open to siemens phones so it's just something i'll have to dribble on my keyboard over.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well most of the pre-BenQ phones I had from Siemens were pieces of crap, with more problems than you should shake a stick at. From what I know, I wasn't alone...and perhaps that's why the networks aren't too gone on touching them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

Try making a phone call from that Benq phone....

There's so much metal on it that it struggles to pick up a signal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

but its soooooo purdy, and the guy w/ it seemed happy enough, and ive never had problems with any of the siemens i had/have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

I actually got one of these from the UK for a brief demo and I hated it. Yes its nice to look and and hold and play with, but just like your lover, You're gonna get bored of it.

Advertisement