Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greetings from sunny Manchester

Options
  • 09-09-2006 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

I feel like a frozen **** at the moment, he double digit intake of Guinness on Thursday night was such a bad idea before the drive home from the west on Friday. The couple of pints yesterday evening when I []got[/i] home was worse...:D

Anyway, first ever trip to OT today, and though I'm not confident of anything from the game, I'm still looking forward. Quite a few Spurs on the flight out, hope they all got themselves sorted for our end.

COYS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

its a fantastic stadium.
    enjoy the day, and lets hope you come home with a big smile :)

im predicting a draw today personally!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Fantastic stadium, ****e fans.

"Ground for the tourists, its just a ground for the tourists..."

The quizzical looks from the ManYoo faithful when we hit full voice was priceless. Its called singing chaps.

Poor finishing cost us again, plus a wicked free kick that Robbo made a balls of. No wall? There's your first mistake. Thought overall we played reasonably well, with the news Lennon may be out for a few weeks the question of Davids' inclusion in the side is a moot point. We don't have the options.

Still, a great day and a trip worth doing. Tickets went on general sale which was a huge surprise, only 200 mind but still. The cost of Thursday's trip to Prague plus the game being on the box must have affected the demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

last time i was there, i was in a corperate box watching utd v chelsea in the league cup some 3 or 4 years ago now.
    they crowd was so crap, they had to pipe the sound of the cheering away fans (about 300 of them) into the box to give atmosphere.

still, nice ground. shame we lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

still, nice ground. shame we lost.

Some things never change Eh?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

The Muppet wrote:
    Some things never change Eh?;)

Except this time you didn't need the lineo's help...

• Advertisement
Advertisement