Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most annoying songs of all time....

Options
  • 09-09-2006 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

What are the most infamous annoying songs of all time?

My contribution: Maddona's holiday: it sends 80's disco beats shuddering down my spine....:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not much thought gone into my reply but i would like to put that itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot bikini on the list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Britney spears: Hit me baby one more time, im sure it probably has subliminal messages in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Kylie- Cant Get You Out of My Head. Awful awful song. Its hard to believe that the worlds most famous Australian female (coming from a country that, judging by the footage of the world cup celebrations and Neighbours/Home and Away is home to possibly the highest percentage of crackers in the world) isnt actually good looking.

yid give the sister a lash though.

The Killers- Somebody Told Me. Quite possibly the worst lyrics ever, by the most appalingly bad band of the 21st century thus far.

Crazy Frog songs

Any of those songs they play at the end of the night in really cheesy dives of nightclubs. Ive Had the Time of My Life, Your the One That I Want, the end theme song from Theres Something About Mary (classic film, but awful cheese song). The night should go out with a bit of Born Slippy or something god dammit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Anita Ward - Ring My Bell.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

The Macarena (sp) or any of those summer 'hits' (or should that be sh1t) that seem to breed a poxy dance to go along with them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

My-ya-hee/my-ya-hoo, I think its o-zone, or something along those lines. The most pointless song..ever! Stupid melody and the lyrics are in another language.

Im a barbie girl in a barbie world, life in plastic its fantastic: KILL THE PERSON WHO SANG IT!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Shatanash

There are too much annoying songs at this time in France!! In fact, there are too much annoying french pseudo-R'n'B singers (M Pokora, Nadya, Tribal King...)...You're lucky not hearing them!!!! :eek: An advice : leave your ears where they are!!! lol...(PS: I'm french, i know what i'm talking about! lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

Doomspell wrote:
    My-ya-hee/my-ya-hoo, I think its o-zone, or something along those lines. The most pointless song..ever! Stupid melody and the lyrics are in another language.

Jesus that song is horrible :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Im a barbie girl in a barbie world, life in plastic its fantastic: KILL THE PERSON WHO SANG IT!!!!:eek:

That would be Aqua, poor show indeed.

Achy Breaky Heart is on there, ANY Christmas song played on the radio at the end of September is there, Hot in Herrrrrrre is DEFINITELY ON THERE!:) Milkshake (wft was that?) by Kelis and Mambo Number 5 also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

That horrible DJ Otsi version of Hey Baby. Makes me want to puncture my eardrums!
    James Blunt- You're Beautiful
    X-Press 2 with David Byrne. I don't care if it is David Byrne, it's incredibly annoying and tuneless!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

any of them new stupid ****in sqeeky voiced dance songs,,, arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk22ez4k44s
    it managed to chart in the 1990s, just listen to it for more than 30 seconds and you want to put your fist through the TV whenever it came on.

Very retro there billy, didn't that song do pretty well though?:eek: I remember it alright, extremely annoying.

from Everyhit.com

22 Nightcrawlers Push The Feeling On Oct 1994
    3 Nightcrawlers featuring John Reid Push The Feeling On (remix) Mar 1995

Got to number 3 in 1995 but it was released in October of '94 as well.

Staying retro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etZc-vuC5bU

AAAAAHAH!!:( That made me think of that 'Beat on the Street' thing that 2FM used to do in Dublin I think.

I didn't think it was possible to rape a song, but now my eyes have been opened
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zdAAi7uLEY

Man, I feel like a woman - Shania Twain. If there's ever A Clockwork Orange II, 'Alex' will be sat down and forced to listen to that song over and over again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

"Where do you go to my lovely" esp that bit where he goes "aha-ha-ha". :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭eddyc

Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue, I really really hate that song, Its not bad enough that when you listen to it you feel like killing something , but it gets stuck in your head as well, very much musical torture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

u2 - it's a beautiful day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

All dance music because it all sounds pure gay :p

eddyc wrote:
    Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue, I really really hate that song, Its not bad enough that when you listen to it you feel like killing something , but it gets stuck in your head as well, very much musical torture.

AHHHHH!!!! You just got it stuck in my head :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Toploader-Dancing in the moonlight
    is in my opinion 10 times worse than a nazi concentration camp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

There's so many the list could go on forever, but I think The Beatles' Yellow Submarine deserves a mention as it's notable for being on a brilliant fcuking album.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

All dance music because it all sounds pure gay :p

What a strange thing to say :confused:

One that springs to mind is Skatman. Headwrecking.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Most annoying of all time... God there's so many!

Mr Blobby hasn't been mentioned yet I don't think. ARGH!

Currently, it HAS to be Shakira's one that drives me insane. I can't stand the sound of that goat. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

byte wrote:
    Most annoying of all time... God there's so many!

Mr Blobby hasn't been mentioned yet I don't think. ARGH!

Currently, it HAS to be Shakira's one that drives me insane. I can't stand the sound of that goat. :mad:
    I wouldn't say nay though.

:D I'll get me coat...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Doomspell wrote:
    the lyrics are in another language.
    Gosh darned those pesky foreigners for having the temerity for singing a song in an actual foreign language which ... get this ... is actually their own language the cheeky feckers

And im sure im not the only one who has a guilty pleasure for O-Zones "Dragostea Din Tei"
    to give it its proper title

*Sticks on said song , Its ruddy bloody good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

Mark mc cabe maniac 2000 i swaer to good the chap should be double tapped in the head .

Advertisement