Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most annoying songs of all time....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

byte wrote:
    Currently, it HAS to be Shakira's one that drives me insane. I can't stand the sound of that goat. :mad:

Ill double that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Mambo no.5-:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭egon spengler

mark mc cabe, maniac-most annoying part-oggy oggy oi oi oi, its not like we're in school anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Groove Is In The Heart by Dee Lite. Makes me feel nauseous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Now lets not get Mr. Blobby involed in this, he was a class A entertainer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Im a barbie girl in a barbie world, life in plastic its fantastic: KILL THE PERSON WHO SANG IT!!!!:eek:
    it's aquatastic

pretty much anything by Madona except the very early stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh God, there are so many! I'd have to say that bloody Crazy Frog thing... it makes me want to kill the little b*****d!!!:mad: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

*ANY* whiney (whingey?) REO Speedwagon.

And that late 70's country-pop thing, "I'm the happiest girl, in the whole USA"

And I used to hate Felly and Technotronic's "Pump up the Jam" but it grew on me. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
    Akon - Lonely
    O-Zone - Dragostea Din Tei

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭ifconfig

Rustar wrote:
    *ANY* whiney (whingey?) REO Speedwagon.

And that late 70's country-pop thing, "I'm the happiest girl, in the whole USA"

And I used to hate Felly and Technotronic's "Pump up the Jam" but it grew on me. :p

When I was in college in TCD in the 80's one of the Student Union
    candidates for election went on an election ticket manifesto where
    he promised explicitly..

"to ban all tracks by REO Speedwagon" from any TCD disco/bash/etc

His other promise was to improve the quality of toilet paper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

hmm most annoying songs.....what about anything in the charts and anything by Oasis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭joeblogg1

Everybody Wang Chung tonight by (wait for it) Wang Chung

I want to know what love is : Foreigner (definitely the worst thing about the 80's)

Two Little Boys : Rolf Harris (AAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Unchained Melody : Robson and Jerome (Who ???)

Total Eclipse of the Heart : Bonnie Tyler

Anything by that eejit called Pete Burns (lately of BB fame)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Dub_Ster wrote:
    Mark mc cabe maniac 2000 i swaer to good the chap should be double tapped in the head .

Absolutely agree. That has to be among the worst assaults on the human ear in the whole fcuking history of sound. The little bollix should be burned at the stake.

And that new Shakira song. Her voice sounds like when you scrape a fork on a dry plate. Painful.

Advertisement