Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Traffic Warden gets put in his place!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

In fairness, the chap was only doing his job....well, up until he started abusing the policeman.

I suppose, giving a ticket for two wheels on the path is a bit scabby but it's part of being a traffic warden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

I would say that the policeman will find himself in alot more trouble than the warden. Sounds like a serious abuse of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

TimAy wrote:
    In fairness, the chap was only doing his job....well, up until he started abusing the policeman.

Did the warden start abusing the policeman?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

he went back outside and arrested the warden on suspicion of using threatening and abusive behaviour.

I imagine so after reading that part, but the cop could have just been using that as an excuse.

TimAy wrote:
    I imagine so after reading that part, but the cop could have just been using that as an excuse.

It's impossible to know without having been there, but I'd imagine it's far, far more likely that the policeman was abusing the warden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Bond-007 wrote:

TOTR! Talk about using a 'perk' of the job lol ;)

Sizzler wrote:
    TOTR! Talk about using a 'perk' of the job lol ;)

And quite possibly losing the job as a result...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

It has already happened here actually; I think it was near Pearse Street Garda Station. Garda was done for it - think he got done for unlawful imprisonment or something like that.

Advertisement