Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Used condom twice

• 09-09-2006 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Met a girl at a club last night, went back to her place. We were having sex, anyway long story short i was dying to go to the toilet so i ran into the jacks took of the condom and went. When i came back i put back on the same condom again (i only had 1) and had sex again. I didnt come before i went to the toilet, but did afterwards. I know it says dont use the same condom twice, is this just if you come or am i in trouble?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

ermm.. i have no idea.... technically you didn't use it twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 George's_Key

I can never seem to manage putting an unravelled condom back on. If you're sure you put it on correctly the second time there shouldn't be any extra chance of pregnancy/disease transmission. However, I'd wonder if you got more air bubbles in there next time. Did you check for leakage afterwards? Fill it with water like a water balloon and see if anything leaks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

It's not advisable - but you'll be alright.

I have a friend thats done it a few times and managed to get away with it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Well I suppose technically you might have got some pre-cum containing sperm from your first bout on the outside of it when you took it off and put it back on, I would suggest that it would be very unlikely you could get someone pregnant.

Especially since the evidence that there is no viable sperm in pre-cum is increasing.

Also, since the physological need to piss tends to make it impossible for you to cum, since one set of 'valves' has to be shut off for the other to occur.

The bigger danger would be if you damaged the condom putting it back on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

It's also been scientifically proven, that using a condom twice, almost always results in the creation of twins ;)

nah, you should be grand, wouldn't chance it myself though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

There are 2 issues here re the RORORO condom.

The first is the risk of the moth getting preggers and from what is said by the OP, prolly pretty low risk.

The second is him catching something from the moth and in that regard the thread is silent on both at what stage they were at when he had to take the leak and the modu operandi used by the OP when taking off and putting back the condom. My operations manual needs to be updated.

For example, if the condom was already covered in her bodily fluids and he rolled it off and then on again there is a risk of cross contamination. In addition it depends if he washed his hands before taking the pee. I doubt, given the angle of dangle, that he took the pee without touching his lad.

ircoha wrote:
    I doubt, given the angle of dangle, that he took the pee without touching his lad.

Quote of the ****ing century right there!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

How an earth do you get it back on though? I know if I took it off like that it just wouldn't go back on.

I presume he rolled it off... ya dig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

LundiMardi wrote:
    I presume he rolled it off... ya dig?

Hence the RORORO in my earlier Post
    Roll On, Roll Off, Roll on:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

As long as you didn't turn it inside out you should be grand...you, didn't turn it inside out...did you? o_0

By the way, did you have to do a hand stand to pee, or did you let it go down, pee, then give it a tug and get it up again, then put the rubber back on?

Sounds like a lot of hassle just for a piss...at least now you know to put 4 condoms in your wallet...My moto is: Twice at night, Nicks delight, two in the morning, guess who's horny....sorted. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,496 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Its a bit foolish.

There is a marginal risk of pregnancy and an STI in either direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

ircoha wrote:
    Hence the RORORO in my earlier Post
    Roll On, Roll Off, Roll on:)

ROFLROFLROFL:)

And OP, as long as you put it on again the correct way and not inside out you should be fine.
    Be more optimistic in future and carry 5 or 6 in your wallet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Don't carry condoms in your wallet, it degrades them apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Gordon wrote:

Its true, your body head effects the latex, making it more likely to break during sex.

Same with carrying certain medication, or basically anything that should be stored in a "cool dry place".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Gordon wrote:

Really? Where do gentlemen keep their "something for the weekend" then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

No more carrying them in the jonny pocket then :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Miss Fluff wrote:

In their shoe....i dunno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Bearing in mind you can get condoms in pub toilets, garages, chemists, supermarkets, etc - it's better to buy on a "as required" basis...and they are so widely available gentlemen don't have to ensure they have something "for the weekend" on their person, lol! :)

Miss Fluff wrote:

Unfortunately just because you shouldn't do something doesn't mean everyone doesn't

All my friends carry them in their wallets, despite the fact that you shouldn't. They either don't know you shouldn't or couldn't be arsed getting one somewhere else.

Suppose if the guy is going to be silly its up to the girl to ask where the condom is coming from. But how likely is that ....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is no reason why a girl can't have condoms in her handbag, certainly a better place to store them then a wallet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Met a girl at a club last night, went back to her place. We were having sex, anyway long story short i was dying to go to the toilet so i ran into the jacks took of the condom and went. When i came back i put back on the same condom again (i only had 1) and had sex again. I didnt come before i went to the toilet, but did afterwards. I know it says dont use the same condom twice, is this just if you come or am i in trouble?

The highlighted portion indicates that you came after taking a leak. Surely a gentleman with a bit of self-control would have saved ejaculating until the act of coition with the cyprian? Apparently women can actually *feel* it happening. I think you may indeed be in a little trouble with her.

Thaedydal wrote:
    There is no reason why a girl can't have condoms in her handbag, certainly a better place to store them then a wallet.

Slapper!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Wicknight wrote:
    Slapper!! :p

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That it the type of hugely unhelpfull comment even off the cuff which puts off young women from being resposible for thier and for thier life and possibily thier future fertilty and not have/carry condoms themselfs.

I will usually have condoms in my hand bag as standard along with all the other clutter, there have been several times I have given them to drunk friends who were about to get some or to the young woman who can't get the vending machine in the ladies working.

http://www.ifpa.ie/news/index.php?mr=118
    Put hopefully the ifpa will suceed with thier campgain to get the vat on comdoms reduced.

Every sexually active adult should carry condoms with them no matter their gender and stupid silly pointing and calling names does not help peoples confidnece to carry condoms and insist that they be used and used correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

You're absolutely right, but I've gotta be honest, I LOL'D!!! :D

So if I'm not gonna carry it in my wallt im screwed! And apperantly my pocket is too warm too!! :eek:

From now on I'm going to buy condoms minutes before going to a pub/club, wrap them up in clingfilm and hide in a nearby bush...I'f I get lucky I can run over and say I'm hailing a cab!! Smooth, eh? :cool:

Nah, I'll take my chances...If i'm not going back to mine (where I have them stored correctly in a cool dry place ;)) then I'll see if she has any in hers...if she dosen't, I'll give the ropey wallet condom a go and hope for the best.

Self restraint was never my greatest strength. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Adleast you didn't come and then use it again with a different girl the following day. Now that would be bad.

Advertisement