Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice on Car i am looking to buy...

Options
  • 09-09-2006 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I no i am going to be shot for going after another Bmw but Anyway!!!Moved over the Uk and been tryin to pick up a car... so far the cars have either no service history or HUGE mileage... I managed to find a late 94 318is with 96k with a Full Bmw service history and Mot for 12 months.It also has a Upgraded M3 suspension... He was looking for 2300sterling for it but he said he would sell for 2k just wondering what do people think... Its in MINT condition.
    Here are some pictures c0_1.JPG

d8_1.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

If its been take care of (and it looks like it has been) its well worth it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nutterireland

hi m8 .
    it looks like a nice car..... i have a e36 318i softtop. but are you sure its a 318is not a 318i the difference isnt much 30 hp [about] the rear springs somtimes break at base due to dirt on cups also rear bushings can go . also watch out for tappets on start up camshafts are expencive.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I had an e36 up until last week.. Really do miss it.
    The rear sping broke on mine as mentioned by previous poster. It was an easy replacement I found.
    Only other problem was the airbag light stayed on. The light staying on had something to do with a sensor underneath the passenger seat. Didn't bother getting it fixed though.

It looks like a very clean car, did it ever have a respray. It looks brand new!

Good look with your hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I actually ended up buying this car bought it for 1900 Pound.... No Probs with it apart from People trying to Rob it.It is Def the IS 140BHp Version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Congrats! Looks real nice!

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Happy days!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I actually ended up buying this car bought it for 1900 Pound....

Bargain! Best of luck with your new motor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

looks like a good buy. Enjoy.

Advertisement