Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are people actually going back this monday??

Options
  • 09-09-2006 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Are most of you people going back to UCD on monday or are you going to back on a later date? All other colleges start back in 2 weeks so isn't it only fair if we start back in two weeks as well?? Trying to decide whether to return monday or not.....heads wrecked about it....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pFd

tough luck if we start back earlier than most other colleges. think of the excellent education we are getting!!........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

College and marks start being gathered this week. You miss them, you'll fall behind. Simple as.

Don't we get a longer xmas holiday or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

And we finish sooner than the colleges that start back later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

please say the OP is a first year! i cant imagine an older student coming up with such a bad argument!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Im only aware of trinity going back in october.

But look at it this way: when you are enjoying freshers week OP, some trinity students will be studying for repeats/sitting them....so it could be a lot worse.

And yes, UCD do get ridiculously long xmas holliers, think it was a month last year, time for snowboarding etc. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

:rolleyes: I assume it's a troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

NUIG were back on Monday last, we're not the worst off.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

admit it you reallly do want to see those hot arts freshers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Why do you think I was in all last week? Man I feel so old....

I'm not the n00b anymore....hold me...*collapses in tears*

Advertisement