Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thieves Guild Fence - Fathis Ules

• 09-09-2006 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

Whenever i speak to this guy, the option is never there to sell goods. Has anyone else encountered this? When i say @where can i find a fence@. he says you've come to the right place, let me see what you have to sell, but then nothing.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

ianmc38 wrote:
    Whenever i speak to this guy, the option is never there to sell goods. Has anyone else encountered this? When i say @where can i find a fence@. he says you've come to the right place, let me see what you have to sell, but then nothing.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

He has to be in his house i think he wont do it in the street or anywhere outside his home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

But he never goe sinto his house. When he's at home he suddenly vanishes when you enter the house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

ianmc38 wrote:
    But he never goe sinto his house. When he's at home he suddenly vanishes when you enter the house.

Just trail him for a while and see what buildings he goes into, he definitely will buy stolen goods its just a matter of where he will do it.

I have finished the theives guild but i will try and sell him something tonight and get back to you with the location

Advertisement