Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitelink Help!!

Options
  • 09-09-2006 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,

Was hoping someone would help me out, i am trying to figure out the Nitelink buses.

Am living in Blackrock and getting home tonigh i can get 7N OR 84N i think,

The only thing is, i am not really sure where to get onto them, it says college street but i cant find where that is, and it sirt of says towsend street as well,

To be honest i am lost compeltly!!

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Got to college street tongight and go to one of the small buses they use as ticket offices and the info will be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭streaker

Thanks, but i dont know where college street actually is

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Oh, ok.
    It's the street that runs along Trinity, the street between Doyles pub and Trinity.
    So if you walked out of the Trinity main arch, turn right and walk a few feet and you will be there.

Cheers, thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

basically just up a bit from pearse street garda station on the opposite side of the garda station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

streaker wrote:
    Hi,

Was hoping someone would help me out, i am trying to figure out the Nitelink buses.

Am living in Blackrock and getting home tonigh i can get 7N OR 84N i think,

The only thing is, i am not really sure where to get onto them, it says college street but i cant find where that is, and it sirt of says towsend street as well,

To be honest i am lost compeltly!!

Thanks for any help

Hoi, I think you should loike get your daddy to pick you up and stuff, just tell him you need a lift roysh, so as soon as you leave Lillies he can be outside.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Sizzler wrote:
    Hoi, I think you should loike get your daddy to pick you up and stuff, just tell him you need a lift roysh, so as soon as you leave Lillies he can be outside.
    ;)

Ah jayzuz, anto. Dose bleedin' poshos are a righ buncha bleedin muppitz...

Imbecile

Oh dont talk to me, i dont fit in here at all, on campus in UCD here!
    I forgot to buy some dubes, so i dont think they have accepted me yet at all

Advertisement