Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

audi a4

Options
  • 09-09-2006 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

can anybody tell me if the audi a4 thats out at the moment is a new model and when is the current model going to be replaced thinking about buying one next year and dont want to be stuck with an old model in a years time also how reliable is the 1.9tdi?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,241 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

hiscan wrote:
    can anybody tell me if the audi a4 thats out at the moment is a new model and when is the current model going to be replaced thinking about buying one next year and dont want to be stuck with an old model in a years time also how reliable is the 1.9tdi?

The current A4 is a heavily facelifted version of the car that has been around since 2001. The boot is rather small and rear leg room is cramped for this class of car. An all new A4 is expected in mid to late 2007.

The 1.9 TDi you are talking about is a good engine but is getting old noww as it has been around for a good couple of years through out the VAG range. The 1.9 TDi version available in the A4 at the moment has 115bhp which is ok but not exactly class leading any more for a diesel. If you can stretch to the 2.0 TDi 140bhp version then this would be the one to go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

thanks bazz
    youre right just found out its going to be replaced in september next year
    i think i will wait until then for the sake of a year even though the spec they are offering on the a4 now is quiet high they always seem to do that on an outgoing model

Advertisement