Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gnostic Meetup in Dublin

Options
  • 09-09-2006 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I'm intending to get a regular (or even irregular, at the beginning) meetup going for Gnostics here in Ireland, especially Dublin. I posted regarding this on Occult Ireland Forums, but haven't received any replies, so I thought the idea might get some better attention here.

The idea would be to keep it fairly informal to begin with. We meet somewhere (cafe, pub, etc.), say once a month (at first), have a chat, ask or answer questions ("newbies" always welcome!), and discuss various topics relating to Gnosis and Gnosticism. Eventually I am hoping that, with enough interest, we can also get a study group going, to get a little deeper into things, and if all goes well, there is the possibility of making it even more formal and getting a strong Gnostic presence here in Ireland with the backing of a Gnostic church.

So, who's interested? Any Gnostics here?

If anyone is interested in Gnosticism and wants to find out more, you can check my public Gnostic journal, which can be found here:

http://henosis-decanus.blogspot.com/

LLLSHJ,
    Yechidah.

Advertisement