Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's like a wet dream...but with pain

Options
  • 09-09-2006 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

Ok,so it's always great when we have have sex dreams and we can feel everything as if we're awake but every now and then I have a dream where someone starts to tickle me and I can feel it.

It's really fúcking painful! It's like being tortured in my sleep. Is this just my muscles contracting or something? Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how to stop it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

So...am I the only one who feels pain in dreams then?

$hit.....

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭djeddy

LadyJ wrote:
    So...am I the only one who feels pain in dreams then?

$hit.....

often on i get shocks, like i was after hitting an electric fence, and they are like the real thing, which makes me jump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

djeddy wrote:
    often on i get shocks, like i was after hitting an electric fence, and they are like the real thing, which makes me jump

Yep same here, has happened a number of times only for a split second. It feels bloody real too. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

djeddy wrote:

i heard once ( don't know how true it is ) this is when you heart stops for a couple of sec (not dangerous and quite common) when sleeping and this is how you brain tricks it into beating again...
    so if it is true... thank your lucky stars that you get that feeling of shock or falling.

But this feeling of being tickled lasts for ages (or so it seems) and I don't wake up. I can't escape from the tickler or from the dream.

It's like being tortured.

• Advertisement

hi, :D do you know the tickler is ? :D a good title for a film, THE TICKLER :D

gee i never knew that about the shocks or falling :cool:

djeddy wrote:
    hi, :D do you know the tickler is ? :D a good title for a film, THE TICKLER :D
    Lol. Well it's always someone different. Sometimes the person might be feeling me up and there's every chance it could be some kind of hot sex dream but then *BAM* they start tickling me instead!

It's like Nightmare on Elm Street or something!

LadyJ wrote:
    Lol. Well it's always someone different. Sometimes the person might be feeling me up and there's every chance it could be some kind of hot sex dream but then *BAM* they start tickling me instead!

It's like Nightmare on Elm Street or something!

if those dreams are anything like nightmare on elm street they must be kind of scary,

well i hope you have nice dreams for the future,

all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

LadyJ wrote:
    Ok,so it's always great when we have have sex dreams and we can feel everything as if we're awake but every now and then I have a dream where someone starts to tickle me and I can feel it.

It's really fúcking painful! It's like being tortured in my sleep. Is this just my muscles contracting or something? Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how to stop it?

I used to get this years ago. It felt like someone touchly very lightly off the small of my back (the area where I cannot stand being touched!).

It would go on for ages and I could never stop it. It would freak me out for ages. Just thinking about it now is killing me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Check under your bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Check under your bed.

lmao :D

i don't feel things while asleep. it would be kinda cool though

Advertisement