Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online role playing games

Options
  • 09-09-2006 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

does any one know any desent online roleplaying games???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

There are loads of online roleplaying games.

Neverwinter Nights for example.

There are also the countless MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft.
    Maybe if you could give some information on what sort of RPG you're looking for and the style of play you enjoy we could suggest some for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pizza pwner

i like action adveture and dark aged rpg games. but ut has to be free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Neverwinter Nights may be your best choice then. Being able to make your own adventures is excellent if you have any imagination. Although Guild Wars has no costs other than the price of the DVD. Just about everything else is 15 quid a month or thereabouts, as far as I know. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Have a look at Dark Messiah of Might And Magic when it comes out. It's got some kind of multiplayer feature, and there's plenty of gory magical swordery shenanigans going on. Less extensive character development, however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pizza pwner

can some one tell me a good online rpg game other than runescape and thats free

Advertisement