Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lEGAL DISCLAIMER - YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS BE4 CONTIUNING

Options
  • 23-08-2006 5:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Due to legal chicanary and a certain amount of lawyeristic flim flam the discussion of the stockprice of MCD ist verbotten.

Discussions regarding Burger King are allowed as long as the Monteray Melt is not defamed.

What of EXURBURANCE? 411 votes

What?
    0%
    I need to pee pee
    7%
    ampCapt'n MidnighthonruUser45701JosephpwdTar.AldarionThe BolloxSparkypeaderfibonelessANarcho-MunktolosencFarcearDarthWraaktakolaDoomspellsonic juiceDáireMjackdaw 29 votes
    i predict a riot
    7%
    ampbilly the squidKaromaChad ghostalCapt'n Midnighthonrufunky penguinJosephfunk-youThe BolloxSparkyANarcho-MunktolosencFarcearmountainymanGenghiz CohenDarthWraakPogMoThoinChillwithcianJack Sheehan 29 votes
    Tappy tippy TOE!
    7%
    ampReconthe_sycoKaromaCapt'n Midnighthonruairetam_stormJosephfunk-youSparkytSubh DeargANarcho-MunktolosencFarcearmountainymanHugglesDirk GentlyTatersPogMoThoinStar Lord 29 votes
    I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!111
    5%
    ampCapt'n Midnighthonruairetam_stormJosephmeditraitorTar.AldarionSparkytSubh DeargANarcho-MunktolosencFarcearGenghiz CohenPogMoThoinkeynesianOmanalliekattminidazzlerFour-PercentKatCookie 21 votes
    Atari Jaguar - Emulated
    6%
    GoodshapeKaromaCapt'n MidnighthonrujayokJosephfunk-youSparkyweederANarcho-MunktolosencFarcearmountainymanGLaDOSPogMoThoin[Deleted User]GhostInTheRuinsshockwavekeynesianOman 27 votes
    Come ON, Eileen
    9%
    SeanehGoodshapeDon1Capt'n MidnightMrBhonrujayoksunny2004JosephTar.AldarionamacachiSparkytSubh DeargpeaderfiweederLeprachaunANarcho-MunktolosencFarcearmarius 40 votes
    Christ is our Lord and SAVIOUR! I WUB JEBUS!
    5%
    GoodshapetmanSteve_oCapt'n MidnightStupidLikeAFoxJosephTar.Aldarionfunk-youtSubh DeargpeaderfiANarcho-Munktolosencmc nuggetsFarcearJack B. BaddPogMoThoinnah_biy!keynesianOmanminidazzler 22 votes
    The B-side wins again..
    3%
    Capt'n Midnightfunky penguinJosephtSubh DeargANarcho-MunktolosencFarcearPogMoThoinZorbaTehZdfx-keynesianOmanminidazzlerFour-PercentcHaTbOx 15 votes
    Insubstantial
    4%
    ShiminayCapt'n MidnightJosephTar.Aldarionfunk-youtSubh DeargANarcho-MunktolosencFarcearGenghiz CohenPogMoThoinkeynesianOmanminidazzlerFour-PercentKatCookiecHaTbOxCDfm 18 votes
    WHAT?
    4%
    tmanCapt'n MidnightJosephANarcho-MunktolosencCarbiensabelardPogMoThoinMatt HolckLeon11keynesianOmanminidazzlerRichie15Four-PercentKatCookiecHaTbOx 17 votes
    How many roads must a man walk down?
    4%
    Capt'n MidnightJosephANarcho-MunktolosencGenghiz CohenDarthWraakPogMoThoinkeynesianOmanminidazzlerRichie15Green GiantCHDJimboFour-PercentYourNameKatCookiecHaTbOxcarlybabe1 19 votes
    Why?
    4%
    SarkyCapt'n MidnightJosephfunk-youpeaderfiANarcho-MunktolosencPogMoThoin[Deleted User]Lou.mpolly oliverkeynesianOmanminidazzlerJimbovetstuFour-PercentKatCookiecHaTbOxJames T Kirk 20 votes
    How many roads must a monkey walk down?
    4%
    SarkyCapt'n MidnightJosephANarcho-MunktolosencGenghiz CohenDarthWraakdulpitPogMoThoinLeon11keynesianOmanminidazzlerWeeDiddlyCHDTootsFour-PercentKatCookiecHaTbOx 19 votes
    Business. Internet Serious.
    5%
    Pompey MagnusGuy:IncognitoSarkyCapt'n MidnightMrBfunky penguinjayokJosephsiodafunk-youANarcho-MunkHail 2 Da ChimptolosencPogMoThoinkeynesianOmanminidazzlerFour-PercentIndie18KatCookie 21 votes
    Avert your eyes! It's getting ugly in here! :)
    6%
    SeanehGoodshapeSlutmonkey57bSarkyCapt'n MidnightJosephDemonOfTheFallfunk-youweederANarcho-Munkfred funk }{AardtolosencGenghiz CohenPogMoThoinDg101ZorbaTehZdfx-keynesianOman 28 votes
    How can we be sure thats a serious cat ?????
    3%
    Capt'n MidnightjayokJosephfunk-youANarcho-Munktolosencspacecoyoteracso1975PogMoThoinkeynesianOmanpapuminidazzlerXxlauraxXFour-PercentcHaTbOx 16 votes
    Banananas........... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    4%
    Capt'n MidnightImposterpretty-in-pinkfunk-youpeaderfiKnifeWRENCHANarcho-MunktolosencZarbonMahatma coatPogMoThoinZorbaTehZThe MasterOmanminidazzlercongo_90Four-PercentKatniss everMeancHaTbOx 19 votes
    Sorry those pictures didnt work, here is Serial =Cat in all his/her glory :)
    5%
    Capt'n Midnightfunk-youpeaderfiANarcho-MunktolosencPogMoThoin[Deleted User]dfx-banjopaulOmanminidazzlermurphym7I-like-eggs,mmmGreen GiantCHDKeggersJay PFour-Percentjethro081taidghbaby 22 votes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i could sure go for a wopper right about now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Whoppa?
    Is it bad that I know all the burger king staff by name?
    Drive thru for the WIIIIN

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Insubstantial
    /me rapes ronald

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I noticed recently that they make the staff wear T-Shirts that read "My boss is a clown"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Does this mean I can no longer be 'Kolodny, Destroyer of Big Macs'? I'm sorry but 'Destroyer of Chicken Tenders' just doesn't have quite the same ring to it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭romperstomper

i thought this is was supposed to be free speech? are we not on the internet here?
    as soon as someone reads something they don't like they send boards a letter and boards bans the topic. thats just great.

what are you going to do when they ask you to close the site, bendover?

shift the hosting and tell them to get f↓cked

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

bk_head-757379.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

i thought this is was supposed to be free speech? are we not on the internet here?

Your so right! Why arn't my first amendment internet rights being enforced!
    as soon as someone reads something they don't like they send boards a letter and boards bans the topic. thats just great.

It is isn't it :D

Why, did you drop something?

FIGHT DA POWER MY BROTHER! FIGHT ON! TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Tappy tippy TOE!
    think he wants to give you a taste of his happy meal amp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I need to pee pee
    jules80 wrote:
    think he wants to give you a taste of his happy meal amp!

I think he's a couple of fries short of a happy Meal....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

**** MacDonalds and their complete lack of vegetarian food that isnt "fries" or a ****in salad! **** i hate them!!! ahhhhh!!! I emailed them and they basically said that they didnt care about vegetarians because there isnt enough of us in ireland for them to give a ****!!! ****in assholes!! ahhh!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Insubstantial
    Hey dude, another one of us here. *taps nose*
    Don't eat mcdonalds ****e, some great places for you to eat in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

mc D's have a veggie burger, I've had it.... Burger King does a nice one though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You're funny. In that I'm laughing at you.

Kolodny wrote:
    Does this mean I can no longer be 'Kolodny, Destroyer of Big Macs'? I'm sorry but 'Destroyer of Chicken Tenders' just doesn't have quite the same ring to it :(

After discussing this at length with my personal lawyer and part time car salesman I've decided that yes you can remain 'Kolodny, Destroyer of Big Macs'. He also told me that I am a complete and utter moron and should have done a lot more, but that at this stage hope is probably all I've got left....

Insubstantial
    Le Rack wrote:
    I'm sorry, we should mention we have taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Business. Internet Serious.
    Taste has NOTHING to do with fast food!!!!

Whopper, mmmMMMmm - wait i said no pickle!!!! :mad:

whopper.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

How Ironic. Ye set out to ban the conversation of the wicked restaurant and in doing so ye have prompted further discussion of their evil. While on the subject of general bitchary, i dislike coke. I much prefer Pepsi.

How Ironic. Ye set out to ban the conversation of the wicked restaurant and in doing so ye have prompted further discussion of their evil. While on the subject of general bitchary, i dislike coke. I much prefer Pepsi.

iSN't It IRONIK! dOn'T yoU thINk?
    PEPSI MAX FOR THE WIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

All i can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Advertisement

That's the spirit. Welcome to TCN. I love you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

amp wrote:

It's like 10,000 spoons on your wedding day. Um...

Also it be like getting stuck in traffic when your ze city traffic manager.

Arrrrr.

Insubstantial
    Coke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

id love some...

Le Rack wrote:

not anymore they dont, and not for at least two years. Burger King has a veggie burger AND a bean burger, thats how to do it! except the refused to sell me a veggie burger at 2 in the morning and when i asked why not the told me there was no demand for them at that time of night so i shouted at them "im demanding a ****in veggie burger!!" and after they got the manager and he told me to go to macdonalds and i informed them that their main competition didnt have any vegetrian food which they really should have known, then they said they were still serving the bean burger and asked if i wanted one so i got one, they really should have said that in the first place...now i dont eat there. well, there is still better food out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

amp wrote:
    PEPSI MAX FOR THE WIN!

NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, its like pouring sugar into your stomach..... DIET 7UP FTW :p

Insubstantial
    not anymore they dont, and not for at least two years. Burger King has a veggie burger AND a bean burger, thats how to do it! except the refused to sell me a veggie burger at 2 in the morning and when i asked why not the told me there was no demand for them at that time of night so i shouted at them "im demanding a ****in veggie burger!!" and after they got the manager and he told me to go to macdonalds and i informed them that their main competition didnt have any vegetrian food which they really should have known, then they said they were still serving the bean burger and asked if i wanted one so i got one, they really should have said that in the first place...now i dont eat there. well, there is still better food out there.
    Stop eating at ****e places, mmmk?
    However, I have been told the supermacs veggie burger is delicious. Don't eat there so I don't know.

Stop eating at ****e places, mmmk?
    However, I have been told the supermacs veggie burger is delicious. Don't eat there so I don't know.

yeah i have, all those fast food places are ****e! i dont trust Supermacs, i feel they scheme against me. and dont get me started on Abrakastabra

• Advertisement

Insubstantial
    I knew it. That was a camera in my chips. Hope they like the view now. \o/

Advertisement