Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lEGAL DISCLAIMER - YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS BE4 CONTIUNING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Come ON, Eileen
    Posted by Tar.Aldarion
    I knew it. That was a camera in my chips. Hope they like the view now. \o/

Ooh! Pictures of your INSIDES????
    I simply must have those for my voodoo Attic Tar Shrine!
    Send them at your earliest convenience!

Oh, Jaysus but I'm a sick one, aren't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!111
    Heyes wrote:
    NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, its like pouring sugar into your stomach..... DIET 7UP FTW :p

MAXIMUM TASTE, NO SUGAR

• Registered Users Posts: 8,567 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

How can we be sure thats a serious cat ?????
    tabclear.jpg

FTW

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Insubstantial
    coke_blak.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Tappy tippy TOE!
    my local chippy does a lovely veggie burger!!!

• Advertisement

Come ON, Eileen
    Tar, I am tasting a Coke Blak for the first time ever right now...
    NOT BAD!!!!

<3

L4L

tHE FOLLOWING IS AN ALL IN CAPS DOCUMENT BECAUSE IF IT'S LEGAL THEN BY THE LEADER IT MUST BE SHOUTED. THIS DOCUMENT IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (A MORON) AND THE ENTITY KNOWN AS THE LEADER. IT HAS COME TO IT'S ATTENTION THAT YOU (THE SHEEP) MAY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEGAL DISCOURSE OR SOME FANCY ALLI MACBONEAL CRAP.

THE LEADER HAS NEVER HEARD OF A COMPANY KNOWN AS MCD AND HAS NO FEELINGS, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING OF IT OR IT'S MANY WONDERFUL SERVICES.

THE PARTY IN THE FIRST PART IS LIABLE FOR THE PARTY IN THE SECOND PART. PARTY ON! MAY CONTAIN A SOURCE OF PHENYALALINE.

And that was The Leaders Lawyer, I think he personally could have picked a better master of the law to disembowel and wear like a suit, but hey! I just work for the guy. Oh and the benifets. Let me just say one thing about them: Unlimited sources of phenylalaline.

We're going to shake things up here over the coming weeks. A few changes. Firstly, talk however you like. Txtspk, l33tsp3ak, klingon, go crazy. The Leader had trouble deciphering some of these especially klingon txtspk. Seriously, klingon txtspk is amazingly hard to interpret.

Anyhoo there may or may not be a podcast featuring me (and some other people, it's hard to remember). YOU ARE TO IGNORE THIS AT ALL COSTS! IS THIS THING RECORDING?

As some of our mightier threads resurface like awaking from sleeping like ancient warships on a clear blue mediterrean seabed, new contenders must fight each other like fourteen corkmen stuck in field with only one sheep. TO THE DEATH!

Threads deemed to similar to each other will be merged into the roots of new Petunia class warbirds with deadly lasers and afterburners that glow in the night.

SO SPEAKETH THE DRONE SLAVE OF THE LEADER! GLORY BE HIS NAME! NO! I MEAN THE LEADER BE THY.. I MEAN HIS NAME! I DON'T READ PERSONAL ISSUES!

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NUTS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Tappy tippy TOE!
    jIyaj

@ mcd

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Atari Jaguar - Emulated
    Nananana-nananana nananana-nananana LEADER!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

i predict a riot
    karoma's got my vote, which hand do i have to cut off ?

• Advertisement

Come ON, Eileen
    Posted by AMP:

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NUTS.

As well as each post following it.
    Just where IS Dorothy's Dance Party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I need to pee pee
    UP THE REDS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Come ON, Eileen
    /pees

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i predict a riot
    9huH D4q H39h D4H MCD!!!
    THE PARTY IN THE FIRST PART IS LIABLE FOR THE PARTY IN THE SECOND PART. PARTY ON! MAY CONTAIN A SOURCE OF PHENYALALINE.

PARTY AT AMPS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Christ is our Lord and SAVIOUR! I WUB JEBUS!
    clown bag wrote:
    Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Yore momma!

I have decided that this thread will in fact go completely bat****. Expect the unexpected. Polls will changed, posts will merge. It will be sticked and unstuck. It's name changed and small minnowy threads, some possibly my own, will be merged into it.

HANG ON TO YOUR SEATS! INERTIAL DAMPENERS TO FIRM! BRACE FOR IMPACT!

What happens if I press...this...button?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Insubstantial
    \o/ for button pushing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Come ON, Eileen
    riot anyone?

Post new poll options here now. Or die.

Come ON, Eileen
    Avert your eyes! It's getting ugly in here! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

lawyer wrote:
    can't resist

Driftwood (struggling to read the fine print): I can read but I can't see it. I don't seem to have it in focus here. If my arms were a little longer, I could read it. You haven't got a baboon in your pocket, have ya? Here, here, here we are. Now I've got it. Now pay particular attention to this first clause because it's most important. It says the, uh, "The party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the party of the first part." How do you like that? That's pretty neat, eh?

Fiorello: No, it's no good.

Driftwood: What's the matter with it?

Fiorello: I don't know. Let's hear it again.

Driftwood: It says the, uh, "The party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the party of the first part."

Fiorello: (pausing) That sounds a little better this time.

Driftwood: Well, it grows on ya. Would you like to hear it once more?

Fiorello: Uh, just the first part.

Driftwood: What do you mean? The party of the first part?

Fiorello: No, the first part of the party of the first part.

Driftwood: All right. It says the, uh, "The first part of the party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the first part of the party of the first part shall be known in this contract" - look, why should we quarrel about a thing like this? We'll take it right out, eh?

Fiorello: Yeah, it's a too long, anyhow. (They both tear off the tops of their contracts.) Now, what do we got left?

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."

Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...

Driftwood: Now what's the matter?

Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.

Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Fiorello: Hey, look, why can'ta the first part of the second party be the second part of the first party? Then a you gotta something.

Driftwood: Well, look, uh, rather than go through all that again, what do you say?

Fiorello: Fine. (They rip out a portion of the contract.)

Driftwood: Now, uh, now I've got something you're bound to like. You'll be crazy about it.

Fiorello: No, I don't like it.

Driftwood: You don't like what?

Fiorello: Whatever it is. I don't like it.

Driftwood: Well, don't let's break up an old friendship over a thing like that. Ready?...

Fiorello: OK! (Another part is torn off.) Now the next part, I don't think you're gonna like
    Driftwood: Well, your word's good enough for me. (They rip out another part.) Now then, is my word good enough for you?

Fiorello: I should say not.

Driftwood: Well, that takes out two more clauses. (They rip out two more parts.) Now, "The party of the eighth part..."

Fiorello: No, that'sa no good. (more ripping.) No.

Driftwood: "The party of the ninth part..."

Fiorello: No, that'sa no good, too. (they rip the contracts again until there's practically nothing left.) Hey, how is it my contract is skinnier than yours?

Driftwood: Well, I don't know. You must've been out on a tear last night. But anyhow we're all set now, aren't we?

Fiorello: Oh sure.

Driftwood (offering his pen to sign the contract): Now just, uh, just you put your name right down there and then the deal is, uh, legal.

Fiorello: I forgot to tell you. I can't write.

Driftwood: Well, that's all right, there's no ink in the pen anyhow. But listen, it's a contract, isn't it?

Fiorello: Oh sure.

Driftwood: We got a contract...

Fiorello: You bet.

Driftwood: No matter how small it is...

Fiorello: Hey, wait, wait. What does this say here? This thing here.

Driftwood: Oh, that? Oh, that's the usual clause. That's in every contract. That just says uh, it says uh, "If any of the parties participating in this contract is shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified."

Fiorello: Well, I don't know...

Driftwood: It's all right, that's, that's in every contract. That's, that's what they call a 'sanity clause'.

Fiorello: Ha ha ha ha ha! You can't fool me! There ain't no Sanity Clause!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Christ is our Lord and SAVIOUR! I WUB JEBUS!
    Banananas........... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I need to pee pee
    Man is doomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Business. Internet Serious.
    AMP cAn i pUT thIS picture:

270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

in the serious thread???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭sioda

How can we be sure thats a serious cat ?????

AMP cAn i pUT thIS picture:

270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

in the serious thread???

No i FORBID it.

But he's so serial!

270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Super serial?

How bout this pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

WHAT?
    as Burger was the chain that ran the Pokemon Promo toys with their happy meals,
    I don't understand the comparison

• Advertisement

lovethisthread.jpg

Advertisement