Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi everyone! "New here"

Options
  • 10-09-2006 6:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

Just came onto this site" and just browsing now. I am an oul'timer in California and originally from Dublin in the rare oul' times 40's and 50's.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

Welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 obrion1

Macker wrote:
    Welcome
    Hi Macker,

Whereabouts in Dublin are you located? Meself, I come from Pearse House Flats, just off Pearse St. across from Pearse St. Library.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Welcome noob :)
    The library thing gets you off to a good start here!

Merrick wrote:
    Welcome noob :)
    The library thing gets you off to a good start here!
    Not many people know where Pearse House Flats are but most dubliners know where Pearse St. Library is as it is the main library. Just like most people say, "I'll meet you at so and so store near the GPO.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

obrion1 wrote:
    Hi Macker,

Whereabouts in Dublin are you located? Meself, I come from Pearse House Flats, just off Pearse St. across from Pearse St. Library.
    feckin' southsider :) ,I'm from the phibsboro area but have had the pleasure of socalising on pearse street ,I may have even visited the local Garda station :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Welcome! Bear in mind that many of us on this site are not from Ireland, and indeed not even living in Ireland!

Macker wrote:
    feckin' southsider :) ,I'm from the phibsboro area but have had the pleasure of socalising on pearse street ,I may have even visited the local Garda station :rolleyes:
    Hi Macker, "AHH sure it really dont matter what part of Dublin we come from as our hearts are still there.

Gordon wrote:
    Welcome! Bear in mind that many of us on this site are not from Ireland, and indeed not even living in Ireland!
    Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure that a forum as big as this, does not have one ethnic group and it will be nice to talk to them too.

Advertisement