Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprite urban games bmx viideo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Some cool riders there , thanks for posting!!!
    Was thinking of going to the urban games myself!!! Should've after seeing that!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Ya nice one kend glad you like it,I have added a few more on the same page so have another look.It was well worth going to and next years can only be better!!!

Some great videos there! I especially liked the Urban Games ATaste vid! Great board action on the half pipe, I also liked the flatland bmx.
    The pink panther tune works well with that!! Gives them an added air of grace!!!
    Sure i'll never have to go with you doing vids like these! :D:D

HAHA and the car riding one heheheeh

And for everyone else reading this there are some very good vids there, check it out! The fmx from cork is cool!!

You are the only fan of my videos Kenjd:D

Peeps dont know what their missing!! I'm interested in video production lately as i started a night course in photoshop and after effects! So looking for ideas! Might hit lucan with my camera next time I go and get some footage!!!

• Advertisement

Kenjd wrote:
    Peeps dont know what their missing!! I'm interested in video production lately as i started a night course in photoshop and after effects! So looking for ideas! Might hit lucan with my camera next time I go and get some footage!!!

That's good to hear Kend,I have a camcorder since 1999 but only a dv one since april 2005,only getting the hang of editing now,just making the time too do it is the hardest part,but so far I am happy with the results.
    I'll try some quicker cuts and edits down the road.
    Enjoy Lucan ye are so lucky too have a good skatepark.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Kenjd wrote:
    I'm interested in video production lately as i started a night course in photoshop and after effects! So looking for ideas!

Great use of After Effects in any ON SKATEBOARDING VIDEO MAGAZINE, they rule!!!!!! Can pick them up in G1. They dont make them anymore but they have a few old issues or even just ask one of the guys there to put one on for you!!!!

Advertisement