Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

50 Cent Arrested Driving His Lambo

Options
  • 10-09-2006 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

No ordinary Lambo though...

It was his ALL CHROME Murcielago Roadster

chromena5.jpg

chrome2er9.jpg

chrome3ko8.jpg

chrome4bd9.jpg

alsacorp.com

He was driving without a licence, registration and insurance. When he was pulled over for dangerous driving he refused to get out of the car when requested. They arrested him when he didn't produce any licence and registration.

Here's the videos...

Video 1 - YouTube

Video 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

FFS Chrome of all things :s

And why would you take such as car for a drive without permits needed??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Why would you do that to such a nice looking car? What a gob****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lostnbroken

Yeah i heard about this. I didn't believe it at first. Why did he do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Oh no!

Just goes to show no matter how much money you may have, you cannot buy good taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Laredo

Or to put it another way, a criminal scumbag with a record deal is still a criminal scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

He should have been arrested just for doing that to his car - and in all fairness if I was a cop the first car I'd pull is a chromed Lambo driven by a scumbag rapper hehe fair play to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

the amount of ppl recording on camera phones.....u'd think he was famous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

Still thou, better looking than this! Beyond me how someone could ruin such a beautiful car... I didnt think it would be possible. Still hurts to look at it after not seeing it for months!

Advertisement