Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all musicians!!!!

Options
  • 10-09-2006 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

CALLING ALL MUSICIANS!!!!

Hey everyone. I'm looking to start up a punk band when I head back to Galway in September. I myself write, play bass and sing but any guitaritsts or drummers that are interested please let me know. Whether just to jam around or something more serious; I'm very interested either way so please give me a shout you're interested.
    Some influences would be ranging from every style of punk and a wide range of bands such as sex pistols/ ramones/ nofx/ no use for a name/ pulley/bad religion/alkaline trio/rancid/dead kennedys/distillers/me first and the gimme gimmes/dead kennedys/black flag/lagwagon/less than jake/reel big fish/ the ataris etc etc etc
    Theres far too much bands to name but if you're interested I won't need to rattle a list at you. Any degree of musicianship is welcome so thanks for readin this! Hopin' to hear from ya soon

richiepunx@hotmail.com

Advertisement