Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Entourage starting tonight on ITV2

• 10-09-2006 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Miss this at your peril. What a great show. It's a comedy about a movie star and his friends and their adventures in LA. Come on, just give it a go will you? It's a double episode tonight. Watch it. It's got Jeremy Piven playing a cutthroat agent. Now go and set your video or Sky Plus or whatever it is you have. Okay? The first episode even has Jessica Alba in it. Surely that will persuade you?

Entourage_guys4.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

I've wanted to see this for ages.
    Shame i don't have ITV 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

For all your plugging you would think you would post the start time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭StarryBud

ME SO SOLLY!!!

ITV2 10pm, Earth, Milky Way galaxy, Universe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

I would highly recommend this series as well. All 3 seasons have ended up resting on my hard disk somehow!

Ari the agent is pure class. Some of his one liners are classic. You can find compilations of them on Youtube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

This show is the best thing since bread came sliced - FACT.

Ari and Drama are my favourites.

Hug it out b**ch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have to say, I'm distinctly unimpressed. Don't think it's anythning much and wouldn't be in any hurry to view it again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

If you see someone laughing out loud on the DART for no apparent reason, it's probably me watching Entourage.

I'm halfway through Series 2 and think it's one of the best new shows in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

SEASON 2
    UTV
    01 November
    23:30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I've only watched the first episode. Its pretty good, but not amazing, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

stick with it...gets a lot better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement