Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search not working?

Options
  • 10-09-2006 3:46pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone elses search not working? When I search for a term, it just brings me back to the search page, with no results or any indication that a search has been carried out. It's like I've just refreshed the page or something. I've tried with the advanced search, and it's the same problem.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Its working fine for me. Are you using the Search this Thread or the other Search button along the menu bar with User CP, FAQ, etc? Should be all the same anyway I think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Faith wrote:
    Is anyone elses search not working? When I search for a term, it just brings me back to the search page, with no results or any indication that a search has been carried out. It's like I've just refreshed the page or something. I've tried with the advanced search, and it's the same problem.

Iv seen it do that from time to time, just try again I guess

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

When you try to search from a forum it just brings you to the search and you have to enter the search again, is that what you are talking about?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Oops, it was a problem on my part.

Never mind!

Advertisement