Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Ops and Punkbuster - anyone else had issues??

Options
  • 10-09-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Just got the broadband connected adn kicked off Joint Ops - haven't been plying it for about 5 months - This is, punkbuster is kicking me off after a min (punkbuster timed out after 1min)...

Anyone else had this problem recently???..I've used the ingame update tool, but it says there are no required updates.

Any help appreciated,

D>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Have you actually turned punkbuster on? It sounds like you haven't. To the best of my knowledge, it's switched off by default and requires you to turn it on manually.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

yep - I have it turned on - and it was on for the months I had been playing before - I havent changed anything on my side, jsut started playing again - that's why I'm wondering was there anything else changed i should know about?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Is there a way to update it manually? I was having a similar problem a long time ago with one of the BF games, had to manually get the PB update file, the auto update wouldnt update it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

Advertisement