Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCers of 2007

Options
  • 10-09-2006 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hey!!
    all d threads in dis forum seem to be about last yrs LC, just tawt id start a thread for us 6th years!!!hows everyone finding it so far??rite now im avoiding doing a whole pile of homework i got this weekend!!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Let's hope your english improves for June 2007 :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

my advice is do evening study if its availabe in ur skoool. I would have failed the LC without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭wba88

CosaFada wrote:
    Hey!!
    rite now im avoiding doing a whole pile of homework i got this weekend!!:rolleyes:

hey me too. im doin evenin study aswell as it helps me alot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

trust me guys, by next august you'll be fed of threads that relate to your exams...!

savour the freedom while you can.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 S_D_D_O_R

I'm feeling a lot better about the L.C since I got the papers, really took away any thought that the L.C was going to be hard, just needs stedy work from now 'till then.

Hopefully :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 agentrache

Ya..I've been back for a week and I'm already stressed out lol. But once I start into the study properly I'll probably be fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

agentrache wrote:
    Ya..I've been back for a week and I'm already stressed out lol. But once I start into the study properly I'll probably be fine!

yeah same with me

i might add i gave up accounting on friday to do business instead without a teacher........im teaching it to myself :eek: but im business minded so i should be ok, i plan to read the book in what would have been accounting class, take the exampaper answers off e-xamit.ie and revise it all at the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lazareus

Yeh i do accounting and can see why u gave it up:(

Good Luck with the bussiness

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭PeterMC

Ah no! Accounting actually turns out to be an alright subject after Xmas in 6th year!! I hated it for so long, but I was made stick with it and it paid off in the end. A nice, predictable, easy to prepare for exam - just watch out for the theory...nasty :mad:

BTW, examinations.ie and the marking schemes are essential for all LC students IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

yes so true. I lost out on an A1 in chemistry this year because I didn't spend enough time doing papers, correcting my exam technique and becoming familiar with the marking schemes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 S_D_D_O_R

Business is grand you don't need a teacher. :)

The Accounting is handy too, really easy to pick up marks, it's a subject that someone will either do very well in or very badley. I'm doing pass so it's a piece of piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Its not too bad, this 6th year craic. Lot more work but if ya get it done its fine. Accounting would be my best subject but i am having a little trouble with one question(look at thread about 2006 Paper, question 1 please!). It is easy enough to do and pick up points.

S D D O R, if ya find pass so easy, why dont ya try and do honours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

I wouldn't get stressed out about exams and papers and all that yet if I were you lot, you're only back! You will find that you do most of your studying for your pre-exams...then you will just be revising your revision for the real LC. Wait...did that make sense?!

Advertisement