Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Picture on Philips LCD

• 10-09-2006 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

I have a 32'' Philips LCD TV. The picture is grand until the camera pans out when it becomes a bit blurry especially during matches when their faces etc become a bit blurred. Can it be fixed and how? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Trevord

See section about pixel response rate at

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-7610_7-5084364-3.html

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Trevord

by the way

what's the model number of the TV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Response time is still a big problem for LCD. On the latest 32in sets it should not be too bad - sounds like your TV might be a 2005 model? I'm planning to get a 42in set, and I haven't seen a 40in or 42in LCD yet that is as good as plasma when it comes to sports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Its most likely one of the default options being a bit troublesome with quick moving images... look for menu options like sharpness, auto noise reduction, automatic contrast... anything that results in extra processing may cause blurring effects on older (and newer) sets.
    Play around with these till you find something you're happy with.

Advertisement