Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps2 pro evo 5 can't get online

Options
  • 10-09-2006 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

So I got the network adapter a couple of weeks ago and I still havent connected online with my ps2.
    I get this offhttp://192.168.1.254
    Router Name Netopia
    Model3341

and this off my network connections.
    On my network connection it says Cayman 3000 series USB network adapter. So thats kinda confusing

I went to the http://192.168.1.254 and opened the ports for pro evo and it didnt work, whenever I do a connection test it says connection failed or connection timeout. Please help me!

email: ewa4life@gmail.com
    msn: eyeoforion@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

ye I know what you mean.....except for everything you typed after the thread title. My network wont connect all summer so you can only imagine the type of cold turkey I was going through but I suppose its for the best.....at least until pro evo 6 comes out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Did you open the ports as TCP and UDP (need to create 2 rules) then save and restart the router.

That router is mental if you can get a another one.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 dudel

what router would you suggest I get? :) I tried the ports, Nothing will change if i get a new router though right? also any chance of a step by step guide? do i need to set the static ip address up?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

KdjaCL wrote:
    Did you open the ports as TCP and UDP (need to create 2 rules) then save and restart the router.

Having the same problem about getting online with Pro Evo. Only problem is I've already opened ports using both TCP and UDP protocols. My router is the Netopia Cayman 3347. This is what I did:

Global port range 3658 - 3700
    Base Host port 3658

Remember I did this twice making sure that I had both UDP and TCP activated.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Advertisement