Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribing to boards.ie

Options
  • 10-09-2006 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I would be interested in subscribing to boards.ie, but i want to know what im getting for my money?:)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Hi there!

The subscriber package was originally intended to be basically be a way for people who wanted to donate money to us to do just that. And basically that's still what it is.

However, you do get the opportunity to upload your own avatar, and it can be 4 times the size of a regular avatar. You get more PM space. You also get to change your own tagline, so you can change the bit where it says "Registered User" above.

You should also get your own @boards.ie email address, but that is currently broken and you would have to wait a little while before that was possible at present. Some people think that it enables them to have access to the vbulletin search script, but that's not the case ... We'll let everyone have access to that as soon as we have the resources. Um, I feel like I've left something out but I'm not sure what. Any questions, just post them here anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Do you pay via credit card/paypal or manulay give your details?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

At the moment paypal is the only payment option on offer

Advertisement