Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good car insurance broker

Options
  • 10-09-2006 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi everyone,

There are now numerous companies "out there" offering car insurance - to name but a few (in *no* particular order folks): Quinn/PMPA/One Direct/AA/Allianz/Axa/Eagle Star/EU/FBD/Hibernian/Irish Public bodies Mutual/Lloyds/Royal Sun Allianz/etc/etc/...

I would prefer to go to some sort of insurance broker and give them my details & car info and then they get me the best deal (i.e. cheapest for 3rd part fire & theft) and do all the work on my behalf.

Does anyone know of anyone who offers such a service? Comments/suggestions much, much appreciated (to be honest I'm a bit fed up going to all the differing sites and entering my details!!! - know what I mean??).

Maith agat,
    Mhaire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

i found insure.ie good. others have recommended frank glennon insurance and mike murphy insurance.

although it is probably worth spending an hour ringing around all the major companies yourself too, it doesnt take too long really. i actually think its quicker phoning than going through websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I got my insurance through insure.ie. I found them quite friendly, and they seem to have gotten me a good deal too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FionaG

Hey call insure.ie on 01 29 32 300 and Dial option 1, they have great rates , they will go through the options with you on the phone and quote for all the main companies saving you from all the hastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

try these have used them for everything and gotten good quotes
    http://www.oreillycullen.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭zoemax

I always use Eugene Corrigans in Bray and find them really good. Last year they were able to get me reduction in policy by making my wife the main driver on one of our cars and putting me down as a named driver. Their number is 01 2829730.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

Ive always used www.oreillycullen.com as well and they do a great service

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭hotshots85

You should definitely give Aaran Insurance a ring, there a broker in Harold's Cross, saved me over 300 on the exact same policy with Axa rather than going through them directly.

Advertisement