Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

been eyeing it for a while

• 10-09-2006 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

FULL auto FULL metal Beretta.

"i wan da won"

berettaairsoft.jpg

295 fps so it's not to be laughed at either! $124.99

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Hmm sexy beast that :). i wont be getting a gasBB untill we get a shop down here that sells gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Ya have good taste whoopy ;) .Im going to get a GBB or two someday aswell and im absolutely certain that their going to be beretta's of some sort. They just make every other handgun look like crap :D . I probably wont go for full auto though as the only real beretta ive heard of that is full auto is the Fugly m93r [shudders]
    im looking at a HFC Beretta m190 elite amongst others.
    Think i realy need to get my m8's to start buying up first before i get my third gun :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Wht about the TM Desert Eagle .50 Hard Kick? It comes in black and "blinging" chrome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shigsy

Sounds too good to be true, a TM gun thats 310fps+ and only $100 - $140 (i've seen a range of prices for this gun). Theres a review here:
    http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/showproduct.php/product/21/cat/17

ya Deagles are cool ill admit. The chrome 1 looks hot but i just got a thing for the Berettas :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Tanaka revolvers are nice too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

you can get it in semi only but it's not full metal

Lots of nice Beretta pics here [i like the kaiki paint jobs on some of them.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=14784

Whats the obsession with full metal?! Guys you know all new models of guns being used in the military are mostly made of ABS, right?

well i'm sorry if i happen to prefer metal

and i must say that alot of guns out there in plastic would be worse quality than metal.

(i do know tm are good and only do plastic)

• Advertisement

i did notice that m9 before alright. Its got a nice weight to it aswell 2.5 Lbs nice. I dont think ill ever buy from speedy toys though because of the insane delivery costs, even if you buy like 6 or 8 AEG's at once it works out at about $60 a piece :eek: Im probably just going to buy from ehobby again and avoid customs costs :D

i did notice that m9 before alright. Its got a nice weight to it aswell 2.5 Lbs nice. I dont think ill ever buy from speedy toys though because of the insane delivery costs, even if you buy like 6 or 8 AEG's at once it works out at about $60 a piece :eek: Im probably just going to buy from ehobby again and avoid customs costs :D

I bought 4 guns from speedytoys, got them delivered last week. I got 2 AEG's and 2 sniper rifles, as well as a load of extras like ammo and scopes. The site qouted me about $300 for postage or something crazy but i emailed them and they got me to pay only $200 and said they'd refund any difference after it was posted (when they had an exact cost). He said it shouldn't be more than $150, so thats $37.50 each (the 4 guns were for 4 people) which is only €29.50 which isn't too bad.

thats actually not bad at all. I assume ya got done by customs though :( ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The beretta is fookin gorgeous

thats actually not bad at all. I assume ya got done by customs though :( ?

I got a call the day before it arrived saying there was a customs charge of €140 on it, and it was 'cash on delivery' so id have to pay that to the delivery guy at the door when it arrived. I said ok, but when they delivered it they never mentioned any customs charge and just gave me the box and left. Suppose im one of the lucky ones :p

Shigsy wrote:
    I got a call the day before it arrived saying there was a customs charge of €140 on it, and it was 'cash on delivery' so id have to pay that to the delivery guy at the door when it arrived. I said ok, but when they delivered it they never mentioned any customs charge and just gave me the box and left. Suppose im one of the lucky ones :p
    He probably got the €140 docked from his pay for forgetting to get it off you...poor dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

yeah that happend to me i handed the money to him and he looked at me, so i said i owed duty, he said ah the never told him duty was owed on it saying " they told you more than me".

looks like they dont tell the driver if duty is owed. id say ull get a call or a letter from them :p

P.s read somewhere you can get charged duty thats owed for upto 7years ????

Harekin wrote:
    He probably got the €140 docked from his pay for forgetting to get it off you...poor dude.

The import duty is not actually anything to do with the courrier company, they are essentially just collecting the money for the government. So when something like this happens, they usually don't bother chasing it up. As for the government looking for it, its unlikely they would waste time/resources on hunting down the duty for an imported toy, considering its such a small amount of money. They are more concerned with the big fish, people who import thousands of euro worth of stock every week from outside the EU to sell here.
    P.s read somewhere you can get charged duty thats owed for upto 7years ????

Not sure about a time limit, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was no limit. Its like people being brought to court for tax evasion and having to pay the tax they didnt pay for as far back as 10 or 20 years, don't see why import duty wouldn't be the same.
    But being realistic, i'd guess your in the clear if you don't hear anything after a couple of months.

Shigsy wrote:
    The import duty is not actually anything to do with the courrier company, they are essentially just collecting the money for the government. So when something like this happens, they usually don't bother chasing it up. As for the government looking for it, its unlikely they would waste time/resources on hunting down the duty for an imported toy, considering its such a small amount of money. They are more concerned with the big fish, people who import thousands of euro worth of stock every week from outside the EU to sell here.

Not sure about a time limit, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was no limit. Its like people being brought to court for tax evasion and having to pay the tax they didnt pay for as far back as 10 or 20 years, don't see why import duty wouldn't be the same.
    But being realistic, i'd guess your in the clear if you don't hear anything after a couple of months.
    Pull your head outta uranus mate, you aint always right regardless of what you may think.

• Advertisement

What i said in the 1st paragraph is 100% right, courier companies aren't collecting import duty for themselves so if they forget to collect it (this is the 2nd time they didnt bother coming back to me for it), they aren't going to bother going back for it. You can get a letter requesting you to pay the duty at any stage though because it is a government duty.

As for the 2nd paragraph, it started with "Not sure about a time limit, but i wouldn't be surprised if..." so i never claimed to be right.

So, whats with your reply ye knob jockey? :D

Regardless of what people are talking about YOU always seem to think you are right, p1$$e$ me off a little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Hey, chill guys, this is not the place for hostility...

I work with a guy who was odering parts for his car from the States and a couple of times he was asked by the delivery company to pay the duty there and then or he would not get his part. Other times they just dropped it off and never said a word about money owed to the Government. I suppose it is a bit of a hit and miss thing but it is better to pay up than get a bill in the post later on demanding payment and back interest for something you have purchased.

I'm still waiting for funds before I can go and buy what I want (Maruzen P99 and MP5K GBBs and perhaps an M16A2 with an M203 attachment....yum). I like the real metal Barettas too but might hold off on getting one of those until I have the other bits and pieces first. Not sure whether to buy from the UK or Asia though, it is a bit of a trade off really. Asia has more choices but the UK is closer and there is no risk of being stung for duty however no-one seems to charge reasonably for postage. I think I have seen some people on this board being quoted £60 per gun (either that or I was imagining it).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Airsoft warehouse charge a flat rate of £15 (Thats what they charged me for rifle,spare mag,goggles) Ill let you know how long the delivery takes.

anyone know where else i can get that gun? because it has an orange tip from speedy toys

also like this but it's 340fps http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=829

Hey whoopy dunno if its the same gun but if your talking bout the dragunov they got a chinease clone over at www.gunnerairsoft.com ,might tickle your fancy ;) its cheaper 2 , i was thinking it would be a good platform 2 make an RPK 74 out off [as a friend of mine wants a support gun but is short on moneyz] all ya realy need is a drum mag/fake drum mag and to do something with the stock and i think it would look the part.They got a good upgrade service 2 if ya wanna get closer 2 the 1 joule mark

Advertisement