Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm for a small apartment

Options
  • 10-09-2006 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Im looking for some advice here.
    Im having a lot of trouble here with kids breaking my windows and hopping the wall into my garden etc.

My main concern is having some kind of alarm on the doors and windows etc, dont really care about the garden, just somthing to stop somone entering that would be practical with my home help coming in the morning.
    Some kind of alarm with a keypad would be perfect.

Anyone got an Idea of how much such a thing would cost?
    Im looking for cheap as possible, and somthing easy to install (I use a wheelchair and DIY is limited for me).

Ive already tried those plastic alarms from maplin that you just stand in a room and they go off when they detect movement, but my cat sets them off constantly as does my home help.

All advice appreciated.

B

Advertisement