Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BarCamp Cork

Options
  • 10-09-2006 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

barcampireland_small.png

In case you didn't see our spam on any other sites, Sept 30th sees BarCamp come to Cork. More details here: http://barcamp.org/BarCampIreland

BarCamp is a tech event where people come together to discuss technology and software. It's meant to be as informal and fun as possible.

If you're around please come along. Sign the Wiki if you want to attend or if you don't like or know how to use wikis then email BarCampIreland [at] gmail.com

http://barcamp.org/BarCampIreland has a list of those going and who'll be speaking. It'll be in the Webworks Building next to "Ireland's Biggest Secret". Free entrance and free grub. There'll be a limited amount of free booze too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

****! I'm working that day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

sounds like an interesting day out to hear all the latest bits and pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Sounds good but unfortunately I'll be out of the country at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Shame, you'll miss out on the free t-shirts too. This may not be the eventual design but I'm hoping it is:

167674311_29be9fd278.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

let me be the first to say bwahaha. That is a nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

free food, free tshirt AND free entrance? I'll be there (but you knew that anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

rymus wrote:
    free food, free tshirt AND free entrance? I'll be there (but you knew that anyway)

And limited free beer. Has your head exploded yet?

There was meant to be beer but not so now. Lots of wine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Looking forward to this! How long do you expect the event to go on for? Will it continue into the evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I should be able to make it along to this one.

TechCamp was good fun, so I'm looking forward to this one.

• Advertisement

daveyjoe wrote:
    Looking forward to this! How long do you expect the event to go on for? Will it continue into the evening?

0930 to around 1730ish

Advertisement