Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Small Dent Repair - are Chipsaway any good?

Options
  • 11-09-2006 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Have a few small dings and dents on my car I'd like to get rid of - has anyone ever used that Chipsaway crowd? I've seen the vans around and looked at the blurb on the franchise site - but are they actually any good? What kind of prices do they charge?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I've used them for 2 parking scrapes on my wifes car (not her doing).

The service was quick, was done at home, and the result was excellent. The price was keen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

eamon234 wrote:
    Hi All
    Have a few small dings and dents on my car I'd like to get rid of - has anyone ever used that Chipsaway crowd? I've seen the vans around and looked at the blurb on the franchise site - but are they actually any good? What kind of prices do they charge?

Depends where you live?

Im getting 3 dents fixed on my car later for €100, I'll let you know if he does a good job ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

I actually got 4 dints done on my car tonight for €100 on various parts of the car, all done to a great standard

http://www.thedentman.ie/

Sound fella, would recommend him.He is mobile but doesnt go further south than Ashbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Liam D Ferguson

Just got a bumper repair done on my car, after Mrs. F. had a minor disagreement with a wall.

Used Dave Lyons, "Doctor Vinyl", and found the service excellent and reasonably priced. He has the Irish master franchise for www.drvinyl.com and covers Dublin and surrounding counties. Contact details are 087 2332210 or drvinyl@eircom.net

I have no connection with him or the company - just impressed by the job.

Advertisement