Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safety signs

Options
  • 11-09-2006 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hello

I run a restaurant

I was wondering what would be a good sign to use for

child safety - basically saying something like we cant accept responsibilty if your child injures themselves while running around the shop like a maniac

staff safety - we have to work in a safe environment and wont accept crap from the customers that can endanger staff

Basically I am looking for a really fancy and legal way of posting a sign like this up

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Jayce

I checked the site but there are loadsa stuff

I tried to check them all but it was way too much anybody got any

that I can print off

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Sounds like a very hit-and-miss approach to important H&S issues - You should be guided by your safety statement as to what signs are necessary to address the risks identified. You do have a safety statement, don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Doesn't sound like you have a safety statement, but certainly has an attitude. Not sure if I would be happy with your confrontational style.

Hope your premises are up to it, because in your business you are ultimately responsible for everything and everyone on your premises whether they are customers or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SmoothyG

the managment of X requests that you please keep your children seated, as due to legal technicalities parents are not longer responsible for their childs safety when in public. we are.

Saw this in a pub in England in thier bar food area. (not an exact quote)

And now the kids cant run in the school playgrounds for fear that the school will be sued for neglegence if the kids fall over and hurt themselves? This is a sad state of affairs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement