Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

html newsletters

Options
  • 11-09-2006 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭

hey all,

bit of advice needed if anyone can help that'd be great.

I've built a Joomla site and am using the letterman com to send out basic newsletters to users. Was wondering if anyone can suggest anywhere to find a nice html type template that i can customise to suit the colour scheme etc of the site. I'm not the best creatively so i'll need to have the basic set up so i can just tweak it about to suit.

I hope i'm right that i can embed the html in a letterman newsleter, did a bit of looking and it appears i can alright, though if anyone wants to correct me thats cool.

I've googled "html templates" etc etc but come up with a million sites, all of varying quality, and was hoping some of you more experienced designers would have more of a notion.

Thanks in advance guys

Baz

Advertisement