Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Power Steering Fluid Audi A4

Options
  • 11-09-2006 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

Noticed my power steering fluid is at minimum level.Anybody know what type to get for 2004 A4 1.9tdi.I think there are 2 different types? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Go to an Audi main dealer. Audi (and all VW Group cars) do not use ATF in the power steering. ATF will seep through the seals in the system. Your best bet is to go to a main dealer and get the proper stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Can I not get this in a motor factors.You know the whole main dealers rip off?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Not that I'm aware of - others may know. I don't think it horribly expensive from a main dealer. You'll get it in the parts depatment.

IIRC the part number is G 002 000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its about 20 euro a litre I think.

Mike.

Advertisement